Dídac Barco Nebreda
Specialty: Dermatology, dermatologic surgery, and venereology
Hospitals where he/she works:
- Centro Médico Teknon
- He was born in Barcelona in 1980.
- Licensed with an extraordinary prize in Medicine by the University of Barcelona (Hospital Clínico) in 2005.
- Title of Specialist Doctor in Medical-Surgical Dermatology and Venereology via MIR at the Santa Cruz and San Pablo Hospital in Barcelona in 2009.
- Master's Degree in Aesthetic Dermatology from the University of Alcalá de Henares (Madrid).
- Attached doctor in the Dermatology Service at the Hospital of Santa Cruz and San Pablo, specializing in Phototherapy and cutaneous manifestations of inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Attached doctor of the Dermatology Service of Dr. López Gil at Teknon Medical Center (Barcelona).
- Head of Dermatology Service at CIMA Hospital 2012-2014 (Barcelona).
- Since 2015, collaborator at Dermandtek Clinic of Andorra as a Dermatologist specialized in Clinical Dermatology, Oncology, Aesthetics and Laser Therapy.