When is surgical treatment recommended?
Surgical treatment is recommended in patients that have:
- Moderate to severe symptoms (IPSS > 25) and a poor quality of life that cannot be controlled with pharmacological treatment.
- Episodes of acute urinary retention despite drug treatment.
- Multiple episodes of urinary infections associated with severe symptoms.
- Blood in the urine despite treatment with 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors.
- The presence of stones in the bladder.
- Renal impairment due to urinary obstruction.
Centro Médico Teknon
Gil-Vernet Sedo José María
Consultorios Vilana (despacho 195, 3ª planta)
93 393 31 95 - 93 393 30 95 (Fax)
|Monday||10.00 - 14.00 h||16.00 - 19.00 h|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 14.00 h||16.00 - 19.00 h|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 14.00 h||16.00 - 19.00 h|
|Thursday||10.00 - 14.00 h||16.00 - 19.00 h|
|Friday||10.00 - 14.00 h|