Specialty: Dermatology, dermatologic surgery, and venereology
Hospitals where he/she works:
- Centro Médico Teknon
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- He performed the residency of the specialty of Dermatology in the Hospital of Santa Creu i Sant Pau.
- He’s currently an assistant doctor at the Dermatological Clinic Dr. López Gil at the Teknon Medical Center in Barcelona as a specialist in pigmented lesions (moles and freckles), early diagnosis of skin cancer, cutaneous oncology and dermatological surgery.
- Member of the Spanish Academy of Dermatology and Syphilography and member of the International Dermoscopy Society.
- Attached doctor of the Dermatology Service of Dr. López Gil at Teknon Medical Center (Barcelona).