Francisco López Gil
Specialty: Dermatology, dermatologic surgery, and venereology
Hospitals where he/she works:
- Centro Médico Teknon
- He was born in Barcelona in 1957.
- Licensed in medicine and surgery by the University of Barcelona in 1981.
- Specialist in Medical-Surgical Dermatology and Venereology via MIR at the Sacred Heart Hospital of Barcelona in 1987.
- At the end of his specialty, he worked until 1993 as a doctor at the Sagrado Corazón Hospital in Barcelona, where he gained experience in Dermatological Surgery and Laser Therapy.
- In 1994 he founded the Dermatology Unit of Teknon Medical Center, of which he is currently a leading member and Medical Director. During these years, it has managed to create and consolidate a team of professionals with a wide range of specialties within the Clinical Dermatology, Aesthetics, Oncology and Laser Therapy. Besides coordinating training groups for medical specialists in dermatology.
- In 2014 he founded the DermAndTek Clinic in the Principality of Andorra, with the aim of offering a comprehensive service in Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology with the latest technologies in Laser therapy, Prevention and Treatment of Skin Cancer and Phototherapy.