Hospitals where he/she works:
- Centro Médico Teknon
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery, University of Rosario, Argentina (1981-86)
- Resident in Urology, Fundació Puigvert, Barcelona (1987-1991)
- Specialist in Urology (Certified by the Spanish Ministry of Education, 1994)
- "Fellow" in Pediatric Urology, Children's Hospital (Harvard Medical School, 1998-2000)
- Member of Centro Médico Teknon since 2001
- Co-ordinator of a Research team on tissue engineering in Urology
- Author of multiple papers on Pediatric Urology and renal transplantation.
- Co-ordinator and speaker at Pediatric Urology meetings.