Leila Catherine Onbargi Hunter
Specialty: Obstetrics and gynecology
Specialty: Obstretrics and gynecology
Hospitals where he/she works:
- Centro Médico Teknon
- Obstretrics and gynecology
- Private practice at Teknon Medical Center since 1994
- Obtained at Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago, Illinois, USA. 1984-1988.
- Licensed to practice as Physician and Surgeon by state of Illinois, USA. 1988
- Certified by the National Board of U.S. Medical Examiners, 1990
- Certified by the American Board Of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG, the premiere medical organization for excellence in women's health care) since 1995.
- Homologation of certifications and licenses by the Spanish Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology (SEGO) as physician and specialist in Spain since 1994
- Certified NAMS (North American Menopause Society) Menopause Practitioner
- In Obstetrics and Gynecology at Prentice Women's Hospital, Chicago, Illinois, USA. 1989 – 1993.
- Sabbatical-Breast Cancer Research – National Institute of Investigation (I.N.S.E.R.M.) Paris. Strasbourg, France. 1988-1989.
Current Professional Affiliations
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- American Medical Association
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Member: S.E.G.O. Sociedad Española de Ginecología y Obstetricia
- Member: NAMS (North American Menopause Society) Certified Practitioner
- Member: IMS (International Menopause Society)
- Member: AEEM (Asociación Española para el estudio de la Menopausia)
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, 1st prize Post Graduate Hysteroscopy