- Cirugía ortopédica y traumatología pediátrica
- Centro Médico Teknon
Areas Clinical Expertise
1. Pediatric upper limb surgery
(Congenital differences , Cerebral palsy, Arthrogriposis, Trauma, etc).
2. Obstetric Braquial Plexus Palsy & Spinal cord injury
3. Limb reconstruction with microsurgery.
Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona 1992-1998
Licensed in Medicine and Surgery
Suma Cum Laude
PhD. Suma Cum Laude 2012
8th (over 12000) national rank in exam for speciality training (MIR) 1999
Intership and Residency
Orthopaedics and trauma surgery residency programme 1999-2004
Specialist in Orthopadics and Trauma Surgery
Hospital Universitario Vall d´Hebron, Barcelona
Post Graduate Training
(Visitorships in Obstetrics Brachial plexus plasy, Pediatric upper limb and microsurgery)
Dr.Kozin SH Shriners hospital for children, Philadelphia
Main center of training for OBPP and Pediatric Hand
Sept to Nov 2003, June 2007, June 2009, August 2010, Nov 2011, Sept 2016.
Dr Cavadas. Centro de Rhb de Levante.Valencia.
March 2003 and Nov 2006
Dr Fu Chan wei. Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan
Dr.Vilkki S TAYS HOSPITAL, Tampere, Finland
Dr. El Gammal Assiut Hospital, Egypt
Dr.Waters, Boston Children hospital, Boston
Dr. Bertelli JA. Hospital Celso Ramos. Florionapolis. Brasil
Aug 2012 Feb 2019
1. Paediatric orthopaedic and trauma consultant.
2. ExAssociated teacher in musculoskeletal system. Human Anatomy and Embriology. Morphologic sciencies department. Medical Faculty, Universitat Autónoma de Barcelona .
3. Member of Biotechnology in Pediatric and Orthopedics Surgery Group at VHIR. Research lines in pediatric peripheral nerve injuries. Founded by multiple Spanish Educational and Science ministry. Multiple national grants and prizes related to these projects. Clinical research in pediatricVascularized fibular periosteal graft.
PubMed indexed publications, N> 90
International book chapters, N= 6)
Direction of PhD Thesis, N= 2 (+1 in process)
Accredited as lecturer professor by AQU
Member of Pediatric Upper Limb Expert Group of EPOS
Member of Neonatal Brachial Plexus Palsy International Expert Group (Plexus Nexus)
National Grants and Prizes for research n=27