- Ophthalmologist specializing in Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery
- Centro Médico Teknon
He enthusiastically dedicates himself to offering the highest quality assistance that, from professional excellence, is at the service of people.
Special interest in communicating in an understandable and easily accessible manner to patients.
- Head of section of the Department of pathology and complex surgery of the anterior ocular segment in the Manresa Hospital – Althaia Foundation.
- In constant updating, actively participating in oral presentations and panel communications to many national and international conferences.
- Ophthalmologist specializing in Cataracts, Cornea and Ocular surface, and refractive surgery.
- Correction of refractive defects (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia) by laser or intraocular lenses.
- Cornea transplant. Restoration of the ocular surface by means of amniotic membrane or regenerative eye drops. Spare intraocular lenses. Iris reconstructions. Pterygium surgery. Severe Dry Eye Syndrome treatment.
Membership in professional societies:
- Member of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology.
- Member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS).
- Graduate in Medicine from the University of Barcelona (2004 - 2010).
- Specialist in ophthalmology at the Clinic Hospital from Barcelona (2012-2016).
- Observership in the Department of Cornea and Ocular Surface at the Moorfields Eye Hospital of London (2016).
- Certificate of Specialist Superior in Ophthalmology by ESASO - European School for Advanced Studies in Ophthalmology (2016 - 2018).
- Training in specialization courses received in person in Switzerland.