Orthopedic surgery and traumatology
- Cirugía Ortopédica y Traumatología
Hospitals where he/she works:
- Centro Médico Teknon
Trained and educated in Germany and the U.S.A. in the most advanced techniques of endoscopy and percutaneous surgery of the spine
- Medical Doctor (Dr. med.) by the Universität Witten-Herdecke, Germany
- Board certified orthopedic surgeon (Medical Board of Berlin, Germany)
- Graduate of the Medical School of the University of Barcelona, Spain
- Surgical residency in orthopedic and trauma surgery at the hospital Charité Universitätsmedizin in Berlin, Germany
- Visiting student at the Spine Surgery Service of the Yale Medical School, Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA.
- Official member of the Medical Board (Barcelona)"
- Advanced Trauma Life Support for Doctors (ATLS)
- Doctor in Philosophy (Ph.D.) in biomedical engineering by the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), Barcelona, Spain.
- Diplom-Ingenieur (Master of Science) in electrical engineering at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany.
- Visiting student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, MA, USA.
- Visiting student at the Siemens Corporate Research (SCR) center in Princeton, NJ, USA.
Awards and certifications
- Member of the North American Spine Society (NASS)
- Member of the International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery (ISASS)
- Member of the Institute for Electrical and Electronic Engineering (IEEE)"