The Dora Fernández Agrafojo Ophthalmology Centre is host to a team of professionals with expertise in several areas, who provide a comprehensive service to prevent, diagnose and treat diseases of the eye.
Services of note include:
- The correction of strabismus (the misalignment of either or both eyes)
- Laser treatment - the Lasik, Zypotix and Tissue Saving techniques- for refractory defects such as (myopia, hypopia and astigmatism).
- Surgery for presbyopia (tired eyes)
- Cataract surgery
- Ophthalmology treatment for children
- Optometry and vision therapy
- Correction of myopia and of other refractive sight defects with nocturnal use Ortho-K lenses
- Advanced technology for diagnosis and follow-up of retinopathies (AMD)
- Monitoring and treatment of keratoconus
* Emergencies will also be treated during office hours.
|Monday||10.00 - 15-00 h||16.00 - 21.00 h|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 15-00 h||16.00 - 21.00 h|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 15-00 h||16.00 - 21.00 h|
|Thursday||10.00 - 15-00 h||16.00 - 21.00 h|
|Friday||10.00 - 15-00 h||16.00 - 21.00 h|