- Ophthalmologist specialist in medical and surgical retina
Hospitals where he/she works:
- Centro Médico Teknon
- Resident M.D. of the Ophthalmology Service of the Health Consortium of Terrassa. 2000-2004.
- Fellowship in Ocular Pathology. McGill University, Montreal, Canada. 2005.
- Observership in retina, Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal, Canada. 2005.
- Ophthalmologist in the Retina Unit of the Quirónsalud Hospital from Barcelona. 2009-present.
- Graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona. 1998.
- M.D. Specialist in Ophthalmology by MIR, Health Consortium of Terrassa. 2004.
- PhD in Medicine from the Autonomous University of Barcelona. 2006. Qualification: Cum Laude.
- Head of section of the Department of Medical-Surgical retina in the Viladecans Hospital. 2005-present.
- Head of section of the retina and macula Department in the INOF Medical Center. 2019-present
Membership in Professional Societies:
- Member of Catalan Society of Ophthalmology since 2000.
- Member of Spanish Society of Retina and Vitreous since 2014
Research and teaching
- Main researcher of numerous national and international studies and clinical trials.
- Oral presentations and panel communications in national and international conferences.
- National Communication Award. 2014.
- Participation in the publication of articles of national scientific specialized magazines.
- Winner of the bursary of the Catalan Society of Ophthalmology (2006).